Saturday, October 11, 2008

Is it a Boy or Girl???

On Friday we went to the doctor to discover if we were having a little boy or a little girl and were pleased to find out that it is going to be a girl. According to the doctor everything is going well and the baby is fine. Samantha currently weighs in at a total of 9 oz's and is beginning to kick mommy. We were not supposed to be able to take any video of the ultrasound but I think the nurse saw how excited we were for our first child and agreed to let me record the heartbeat, then said ok just a real quick view of the baby. Here is the Samantha's first short film.














10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she is one of the 6most beautiful babies in the world!!! I love the name Samantha. Are nicknames OK, (like "Sammie Pam" or are you trying to stay with Samantha for as long as you can? Next time your talking to her, Daddy, tell her that Mama Z can't wait to get my hands on her!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you two!! I think that is adorable and I'm so happy for the both of you!! Riley's are good about having girls!! Joanna just had her little girl and they actually named her Riley Elise Alkins! Samantha is a very cute name! Glad to hear everything seems to be going well with the lil bundle!! Hope Mommy is doing well also & Let's just hope Ms. Samantha looks like Paige and not her Daddy- ha ha Jk Wes!! Either way Im sure she will come out
B-E-A-U-T-I-F_U-L. I Luv ya all and take care. Let us know if you need anything and what the baby will be needing come shower time - We need to discuss, You all making it to Roxboro to have a Shower with us too, Think that could be possible? Let us know and we will get to working on it... Cousin Lisa

Anonymous said...

We are soooo excited for you guys!!! Tessa will have a playmate and a future ASU twirling buddy:-) Congrats!! Love the name Samantha!!

Love you!!--Allison, Mike, and Tessa

Chelsie said...

Congratulations! This is just the beginning, you just wait! I love her name, it is perfect! We are so happy for you~

Jason, Chelsie and Kylie

Anonymous said...

I love her sooooo much and can't wait until I can hold Samantha in my arms!!!! I knew the name all along and I know you knew I did!! Her and Karstyn will forever remind me of Miracle and I am blessed to have two girls and two sisters to help me get thru this! I am sure that Miracle was a girl! We will meet her in Heaven when the time comes! I am sooooo happy words can't even explain. We will have one in the next year and they will be just as close! I love the three of you! See you soon Sam (my 2nd Miracle)!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I looked again, her photo's are BEAUTIFUL! I will probably look @ this a few times a day!!! LOL!!! I promise not to write everytime! I love you guys & I have never been so happy!!!!! Samantha Harper you are already loved sooooo much! Uncle T Wes thinks you are BEAUTIFUL too. He is really tall but very gentle so don't be scared when u see him....lol.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you. We are glad everything is going so well. She is going to be so beautiful! We can't wait to get her and Gavin together for a play date. Love you guys!
Fraz and Nichole

PA Keenans said...

Ok, I'm sitting here at work bawling my eyes out. Thanks a lot!!! I am so happy for the two of you, and little Samantha is going to be gorgeous.... Good job, Daddy - you got the ultrasound tech to let you tape the ultrasound so you could share it with all of us! Little Samantha is very lucky to have such amazing parents. We'll be down for Thanksgiving, we can't wait. PapPap had Jordan all fired up this morning before he left for school. We may have to separate those two...We'll see ya next month! (((((((HUGS)))))))

Anonymous said...

OK, so I can't figure this out. She looks just like me. She really is beautiful, and Wes, Honey, you need to get just a little more excited and into this pregnancy.

Little Samantha sure is loved by a lot of people!!!!

Anonymous said...

The 4d pictures of Samantha are incredible!! She is already sticking her tongue out at her parents!! I LOVE the nursery!!! Great job Rick!!
Can't wait to see you guys! Love, Allison