Sunday, December 14, 2008

Roxboro Baby Shower

Samantha had her first baby shower yesterday. Alot of time and effort went into making sure everything was just perfect. If yesterday was any indication of the future for Samantha there is a good chance she is going to end up spoiled rotten. My sister who is expecting on January 6th was able it to make it to the shower (40 miles away from her hospital) which was a very special treat. Special thanks to my Mom, Grandma, and Michelle for all of the effort that went into it and a thanks to everyone that was able to make it to the shower. Samantha is going to love all of her presents. Mom, everything was beautiful and I enjoyed the cake so much I am having a piece this morning for breakfast. Approximately 87 more days......






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every minute put into the shower was effort to show was a wonderful son and daughter-in-law that I have and special grandaughter Samantha will be. What a great day we all had and now waiting patiently for her arrival.
Time spent yesterday was priceless!
Love,
Mom