Samantha has spent alot of time in the car recently traveling down to Disney and then for Thanksgiving so we decided we wanted to let her stretch out today and do some activities. It was a little cold to go out to the park for the day so we decided to do our first trip to Monkey Joe's. Samantha laughed the entire time she was there and thought it was the funniest thing. This is a place that I think she is going to love as she gets older.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Fun!! We will have to head to Monkey Joes again soon and take Ethan...I did not know they had a toddler area - that is awesome! Looks like she had a blast! Have a great week! Love, Michelle
1 comment:
Oh Fun!! We will have to head to Monkey Joes again soon and take Ethan...I did not know they had a toddler area - that is awesome!
Looks like she had a blast! Have a great week! Love, Michelle
Post a Comment