Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bath...Bath...Bath

Tonight while Daddy was on the phone with Grandma Bern; Sammie Wammie is at the gate going bath...bath...bath.  So mommy says she is taking her upstairs to take a bath.  Daddy won a new 8GB Flip Camcorder this week so I decided to try it out tonight.  The camera works really good (even though the HD is not the quality of the Sony; quick transfer makes it well worth the picture loss).  When I go upstairs Samantha is in the tub and mommy is painting mommy's toes and it is all that Samantha could think about. 



So we head downstairs after getting dressed and she keeps pointing to her toes and saying toes...toes.  So Mommy goes and gets the red toe polish and Sammie steps into daddy's spa.  Two things proceed to go wrong...first daddy forgets that you need both hands to paint Samantha's toes and two Mommy forgot that she was videotaping vs using a camera.  That said the video was cute and I wanted to capture it on her blog.  She really has daddy wrapped around her little finger.

No comments: