Friday, December 31, 2010
Back to Charlotte Motor Speedway!!!
Since Ron, Shannon, & Marcus were in town we decided that we would go back to Charlotte Motor Speedway for the lights but this time go a little early so we could spend some time in the play area. So we first went to Concord Mills and knocked out a little shopping. Grabbed a quick bite at Macado's and then met up with the Keenan Bunch for what was sure to be a good time. Everyone had a blast and at the end we had a special treat; fried pickles, fried twinkie, and a fried snicker, I think the guy would have fried up anything for $5. Samantha was a big fan of the fried twinkie (yes I know I am the worst parent for letting her have it but it just melts in your mouth). Daddy's favorite part was still driving up on the race track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment