Monday, August 1, 2011

Time to leave the beach!!!

Sunday morning I woke up and asked Samantha if she wanted to go walk on the beach to which she responded uh huh.  We asked mommy if she wanted to go with us and she responded the way Samantha responded yesterday...5 more minutes.  Off Samantha and I go for a walk on the beach.  Since we were out there we decided to take a couple of shots.  Once we were done we headed up to see if Mommy was up and to eat breakfast.  After breakfast we headed down to do a little more swimming prior to loading up the car and heading back to Charlotte.  As we go back up to start packing the suitcases Samantha walks over with a serious look on her face and says, "daddy can we leave our stuff here"  I respond you want to leave our stuff here with strange look on my face.  She says "yeah it be here when we get back".  I laughed and laughed and said while I love your thought process we better pack just in case.  On the way out we ran into what appeared to be Nemo's Mom and Dad...so a quick hello prior to getting in the car and beginning the journey home.  Samantha fell asleep for her nap prior to even getting out of North Myrtle.


















Yo' MTV Raps!!!


No comments: