Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sleepover at Grandma JuJu's and PawPaw's.

Friday night around 8:00pm we are all sitting around getting ready to start relaxing and watching TV and Samantha looks up out of the blue and says she wants to go spend the night with Grandma JuJu.  We look at her perplexed and say no Samantha it is too late Grandma JuJu and Grandpa are probably already asleep.  She insist that she wants to go see Grandma JuJu so we decide to call so that she can talk to them.  As Paige is talking to Grandpa; Samantha is sitting there going I want to talk to him...I want to talk to him.  Mommy hands Samantha the phone and Grandpa says hey Samantha.  Samantha goes I want to come spend the night with Grandma JuJu and Grandpa responds..Grandma JuJu is not here and Samantha says but I want to come spend the night with PawPaw.  Paige and I are cracking up as we both are exhausted and have no plans for tonight but Samantha in dead-set this is what she wants to do.  So we both look at each other and go fine let's go see Grandma JuJu and Grandpa.  Daddy must have been really exhausted as he slept in till about 10:00 on Saturday which he never does...thanks Grandma JuJu and Grandpa!!!














No comments: