Thursday, January 12, 2012
Hollywood Studios
This morning we woke up pretty early and got to the park prior to it opening (tradition for Hollywood Studios so that we can make it to Toy Story Mania prior to everyone getting there). On our way to Toy Story Mania we passed Minnie Mouse to which no one had the heart to tell the kids that we did not have time to stop. We get around to Toy Story Mania and the ride is closed however they are giving away fast passes for 12:30 in the afternoon...which for a second completely messed me up. Now anyone that has traveled with Paiger knows she is a planner when it comes to trips and you can pretty much count that if you go with what she plans you will have a good time. She had told me our best bet was to hit Toy Story Mania; Star War Tours; then Indiana Jones at 11:30 prior to lunch at 12:30 at Sci-Fi Drive-in. So while I am walking around like a lost pup...what do you mean Toy Story is closed, we always ride that first (usually by 10:30 the ride is sold out for the rest of the day); Paige was coming up with a new game plan. Instead we would throw Muppet 3-D in and then would just come back to Toy Story Mania later in the afternoon. Lunch was fun-everyone had reservations at Sci-Fi Drive-in which was a neat experience (Samantha and KarKar were big fans of Uncle Wes' Chocolate Oreo Milkshake). After lunch we headed over to Toy Story Mania and then some went to watch the parade and Kam and I went to ride Tower of Terror. Kam was very brave on the ride and I was so proud of him for doing it. I hear everyone had a great time at the parade and even Woody and Bullseye showed up for the party. Everyone made their way down to the Sunset Boulevard and then another surprise. Bryson and Kaya were going to brave out Aerosmith Rock'n Rollercoaster; so proud of all of the kids. Since we had some time to kill the Sam, Karstyn, Briella, Chad and I went over to watch the Belle and Beast show while Rae, Paige, Kamden, Bryson, & Kaya rocked out. Then the kids wanted to ride it again with Uncle Wes; which meant of course that Kamden and I needed to go ride Tower of Terror again. The park was closing at 7:00 so around 6:00 we started making our way to the main gate to say goodbye to all of Samantha's cousins which caused her great pain. We decided since the park was closing early we might as well stay till it closes so we headed to get some character signatures. As we got in line Samantha asks me if I will hold her which I did but she seemed to be getting heavier and heavier. Finally I realize she has fallen completely asleep so with a change of plans we were out of the line and heading to the car. Since she was sleeping when we got back to the resort we decided to order Pizza from Port Orleans and daddy headed out for a movie. Samantha woke up; took a bath; and we started our Pizza and Movie night and started getting prepared for our big day tomorrow at Magic Kingdom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































2 comments:
Hey all!!! The weather looks great! I can see why Samantha was completely wore out!!! Love her face paint! She is so precious! Have fun and be safe!!! Love you all! Mom
Looks like another GREAT DAY! Glad ya'll are having a GOOD TIME! Thanks for sharing the experience!
Post a Comment