Sunday, June 24, 2012

Boat ride!!!

We went for our first boat ride of the season today.  Last night at about 11:00 I decided it needed just one more coat of wax so out in the garage I go to put just one more coat of wax.  Daddy woke up early to get the boat ready and off we went...heading to Lake Wylie.  Lake Wylie is a fun day trip and Samantha had a blast.  She told daddy this was going to be her first time going in the boat as a big girl.  As we thought as Samantha gets older and older we are going to have more fun going out on the boat.  Mommy kept looking at the clouds and saying we probably should be heading home as they were calling for 25% chance of thunderstorm; to which I replied yeah but that is 75% chance of no rain but after a while I gave in and we started loading up the boat.  Just as we were trying to put the boat away the bottom fell out and that is why we will always listen to mommy Samantha.  Thanks for having fun with your daddy on the boat!!!


















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Wes! Love the one of you and Samantha driving the boat!! I know ya'll had a great day!!! Love you all!!! G Bern