This morning Samantha woke up and said daddy...daddy come here. I go over and say good morning princess how did you sleep. She replies good but we are going to eat breakfast before we leave right dad? I said yes you Keenan we are going to eat breakfast before we leave. We get packed up and head downstairs to get breakfast but before we leave mommy wants to go back to the shops just a little more. As we pull into one of the parking garage we hear Samantha say, Uh guys I see Freddy's ship, you did not tell me we were going to see Freddy. Paige and I go huh and look over our sholder and sure enough there is Freddy's ship right in port. We explain that Freddy is on that ship but unfortuately we can't go on that ship today we tell Freddy's ship goodbye and that we will see him soon. We do a little shopping and decide to get on the road and head back to Charlotte. Charleston was so much fun it may have passed Savanah as mommy's favorite little city.
1 comment:
Looks like GREAT FUN DAD but it wore me out!!
Post a Comment