Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Samantha!!!

On Saturday, March 7, 2009 at 4:57pm Samantha Harper Riley was born. She has made me one proud dad and I could not be more proud of the job that Paige did...during the entire pregnancy period but especially during the birth of Samantha. Samantha is beautiful...it turned out to be true that she gets her good looks from her mom. She weighed in at 7 lbs and 3 ozs and was a total of 20.5 inches long. Paige's mom was also in the delivery room and a key asset to the birth of Samantha. We will have 48 hours in the hospital and then we can take Samantha home to meet Abigail, as well as show her all of the cool stuff her dad has been playing with for the last nine months. Happy Birthday Samantha!!!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riley says she likes the baby. She is beautiful. Congratulations guys!

Anonymous said...

Samantha is so beautiful! Good job, Paige and Wes!!!! I'm so happy for all of you.

Welcome, Samantha. You were loved even before anyone met you. You have a wonderful family that will guide you throughout your lifetime. I can't wait to meet you...Oh, and I'm sooo jealous of all the clothes and shoes you have in your closet. ;)

I can't wait to see all of you over Easter when Jordan and I come down. Take care, and I love you all very much!

PS. Jordan thinks Samantha is pretty cute...

All our love, Aunt Michelle & Jordan