While the hospital was fun, Samantha was ready for her first car ride. She also finally found out what that thing is that barks everytime the UPS guy drives by the house. Paige and I find it funny that she flinches at everything she hears but Abigail's bark....I think she got use to it over the last nine months. Paige's dad came over this afternoon and stole a couple of hours of Samantha time and allowed Paige and I to get a well deserved nap in. Paige's mom and dad stopped by and cooked dinner and spent some quality one on one time with Samantha.
4 comments:
Welcome home Samantha! We enjoyed meeting you and can't wait to see you again. You are beautiful! Wes and Paige - we love you and are so very excited for you!! Sleep every chance you get!!
Love, Michelle
She is beautiful! Glad you all are doing great and are at home. Enjoy every minute!
Wes and Paige,
Congratulations on the arrival of your little one. No doubt your lives have already changed with her presence and will do so every day. Treasure every moment as they go by so fast. I have some pictures of our boys I want to send ya'll, so please e-mail when get the chance: tigereyes44@hotmail.com Take Care!
Congratulation Paige & Wesley,
Samantha is a beautiful little girl. Glad to hear everybody is doing good. The fun has just begun.
Chuck & Judy.
Post a Comment