Sunday, May 10, 2009

Time for some sun!!!

Saturday we wanted to go see the Keenan kids play some soccer but we had a slight holdup with the delivery guy for Paige's flowers from Samantha...so Samantha and I did everything we could to slow down the process of us leaving. Finally around 9:30 her flowers arrived and off to the game we went. Samantha got to see Mama Z for the first time since leaving the hospital and Mama Z did not want to let her go.



















We then went over to Grandma's and Grandpa's for some BBQ & Ribs. We had a surprise stop by Aunt Kelly when she heard we were there and we also got to meet William.


























We then headed out to Babies R' US for supplies for our Disney trip next weekend. When we got home, I had to go shopping for what I was going to bring over to the cook-out on Sunday. Chad is hosting a mother's day cookout but all the guys have to do the food. Off to the grocery store I go to do the shopping by myself...please let them have Artichoke Hearts in a bottle, chopped but not drained (Mommy is so much better at this.) Here is my Pasta Salad and deviled eggs...notice when I cook I choose stuff that I want it...there could be something to that.




We then decided to do a b&w photo shoot:









No comments: