We got a call around 1:00 today and Samantha had thrown-up at daycare. This was her very first throw-up (outside of spitting up milk when she was a baby). Mommy picked her up at daycare and this is what I found when I got home. We tried to eat dinner and it came right up. It was the saddest thing I have ever seen and there is nothing you can do to make it better. We are officially on a liquid diet until this stomach bug goes away. No fever...just a weak stomach....and smelly butt ;)
1 comment:
Update: Sammie slept through the night without waking up once although we did let her sleep with us (out of fear that she would throw up in her sleep). She never had a fever and did not throw up any today. We know it will not be the last time that she is sick but boy that first time was a scary event for mommy and daddy!!!!
Post a Comment