Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Birthday to Samantha!!!

This morning Samantha woke up prior to us and walked into our room and just stood looking into my face.  I slowly open my eyes and I hear the sweetest little girl say good morning and give me this look (biggest smile ever).  Paige and I both sit up in bed and say good morning sweetheart...I then say there was something special about today but for the life of me I can't remember what it is.  Is it Christmas?  Is it Halloween?  Samantha goes no silly goose it's my birthday.  That's right we say and we give big hugs. 

Today at school they had Samantha's Tinkerbell Birthday Party; which is Samantha and her friend Michaela's favorite.  She had a blast at her school party.  It was time to head home so as we are driving I ask Samantha you can have anything in the world that you want for dinner what would you like to have to which she responds Pizza...that's my girl.

We eat our pizza and are about to start opening presents and the doorbell rings.  Grandma JuJu and Grandpa had come over for cupcakes and to sing Happy Birthday.  We had Dora cupcakes and then she got to open some presents. 

Samantha is in love with her camera and I can't wait to see her different shots as she gets use to using it.  She takes after her dad as she would not put the darn thing down.  Her mom and her then have a tea party that somehow became a cowgirl up party...with Samantha looking at her mom out of the blue and going HOOWWWDDDYYYY. 

After that we agreed she could watch a little bit of Treasure Buddies which anyone that knows Samantha knows that she loves the buddies and we have all had to wait for her birthday to get to watch it.  As much as I could not wait for her to get this present from Grandma JuJu and Grandpa I have a feeling I am going to be begging for some different movie in a week or so.

Love you Samatha, Happy Birthday!  Can't wait for your at the farm birthday party on Saturday!!!






































2 comments:

GBern said...

Samantha! Looks like you had a real fun day! Wished I could have been there but look forward to seeing you on saturday at the farm! Maybe one day Bern can watch your new movie with you and we need to finish the Alaska dog movie. Happy Birthday! Love GBern!

George Riley said...

Looks like the whole day went real well for Samantha's Birthday!! Can't wait to see you on SATURDAY!!