Monday, April 29, 2013

Disney Cruise 2013 - Day 3 - Day at Sea

On Monday we had another day at sea.  Mommy had decided it would be best to skip the first princess gathering as she knew it would be crazy and we would hit the second one.  So as we were getting ready for breakfast Samantha got to wear her Cinderella dress which of course made her very happy.  After breakfast we headed to the Jake and Neverland Pirates party and Jake actually made an appearance and danced with the kids.  After the party we got in line for the princess gathering and was probably about the 15th person in line which I thought was crazy until I saw how long the line got over the next 35 minutes (thanks again mom for always making sure we are in the right spots at the right times).  Once that was done it was time to catch a little sun poolside, a quick lunch, and then right back in the pool.  Samantha decided that she wanted to go into kid's club and play for a little so we went back to the room and got dressed for Tinker Bell's Talent Show (Tinker even made an appearance for the talent show).  Disney cruises do not have casino's so I slipped out to play $5,000 Mega Jackpot Bingo prior to dinner.  I thought with 46 cards and a little magic red machine that keeps up with your cards for you there was no way I could lose...however that turned out to not be true so we called that a little donation to the special mouse.  Tonight's dinner was in the Enchanted Garden and for desert Samantha and daddy decided that we wanted to share a banana split which wasn't even on the menu but of course it arrived without any questions.  After dinner we headed to the theater show Wishes which was very inspiring and a little bit of a tear jerker.  After the show Samantha was not quite ready for bed so we headed to the D Lounge for a family dance party prior to calling it a night and heading back to the room.

















































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cool!!! the pictures are great! I see more mickey mouse pancakes! all the princess were so pretty but not as beautiful as the little Samantha cineralla!!! To be able have a meal and see out of the windows look so cool...and the swimming pool on the boat...wow..i love the picture of Paige looking up! so pretty....I am enjoying the pictures so much.....so much fun...thanks for sharing...love you guys.....Grandma Bern...