Sunday, May 12, 2013
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Samantha has an amazing mom and she amazes me everyday with all that she does for this family. Neither Samantha or I know what we would do without her. About two weeks ago Samantha came to me and said daddy for mothers day let's make mom a cake. I said ok what kind of cake would you like to buy and she responded not buy we need to make it. I want to make a yellow cake with chocolate icing with green letters on it, cause that is mommy's favorite color. I tried and tried to talk her into buying a cake but she was not having it, she wanted to make mommy a cake which of course daddy had never done. This morning Sammie and Daddy snuck downstairs really really early to try and bake a cake prior to mommy waking up. When mommy came downstairs she was very proud of the finished product. We love you so much mommy; thanks for everything you do for us from taking care us when we are sick, picking us up when we fall, taking 100% care of Sammie when daddy is out of town, cuddling with us when we need to be lifted up, planning some amazing vacations, and being so successful at your other job. You truly are an amazing woman and I am so proud you decided to say yes to growing old with Sammie and I. We love you so much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment