Today was a stay at home day to relax and just enjoy Thanksgiving. The agenda was only parades, football and eating which we were all super excited about as we all needed a relaxation day. Sammie started her morning by getting some school work and crafts done while JuJu started baking an apple pie. We then watched the parades and ate breakfast and then got ready for some football. Samantha wanted to spend some time in the pool and hot tub. I found out our favorite outlet stores were open so we headed out for a little shopping prior to our Thanksgiving meal being ready. We decided this year instead of cooking all day we would go with a Cracker Barrel meal. I had told mom that I wanted some chicken and dumplings and Cracker Barrel has the closest I have found to my grandma's Chicken & Dumplings. It was nice to be able to relax all day as opposed to trying to cook everything; just relaxing and enjoying the pool and garage games. After baths Samantha was walking by and noticed our elf, Candy Cane had arrived and this year she came with a friend Molly the reindeer; which she was so excited about. We were so excited to see Candy Cane!
































No comments:
Post a Comment