You have done such a great job of taking care of me and I love you so much. Tomorrow I will turn 7 months old and boy has time flown by. I don't know why but all of a sudden my ear is really starting to feel different and there seems to be something in my chest that I can't get out. I try and cough and cough but it just seems to stay there. Why are you guys not fixing it...everything else that has gone wrong you have fixed but with this, the cough stays there.
I thought you guys were getting it because we went back to see Dr Thomas and he listened to my chest because dad said he was worried that it might be something respiratory. He looked in my eyes and then he looked into my ears; that Dr. Thomas sure is nice. Then I saw him writing on a piece of paper. He told dad that he could hear mucus in my lungs but that it was not respiratory...that he could not prescribe anything for that and I would just have to fight it off naturally. Yet when we walk through the grocery store I see all of those bottles of cough syrup. Why don't you guys let me take it if it is going to make me feel better.
Then Dr. Thomas told you guys something I have been trying to tell you for the last couple of days. Did you really think I was just telling you I had found my ear...duh...I have a small ear infection. Dr. Thomas requested an antibiotic for it and within a couple of days I should be feeling much better.
If there is anything else you guys can think of please let me know as I really do not enjoy this coughing. I am trying my best to continue to smile and act like nothing is bothering me but it is not always easy.
I love you guys....
Samantha Harper Riley
No comments:
Post a Comment