Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!

Happy Birthday to the best mom that a husband or kid could ever ask for...you amaze us each day with everything you do!  -- Daddy & Samantha

Here is a video of Samantha singing her version of Happy Birthday to Mommy!!!

And a video of us playing with our counting while walking down the stairs....

2 comments:

Emily (Stonebraker) Glass said...

Paige, I just wrote to Jen Bara to tell you "happy birthday!" YES, I'm a freak who remembers after all this time. Get your butt onto Facebook because LONG LOST FRIENDS (like me, your first friend in Hopewell) would love to catch up!!!

Wesley R. said...

Thank you, Emily! That is too funny! I can barely remember how old I am (oh, wait that might be on purpose:-)) Wes loves doing the blog, especially for friends and family to keep in touch. Hope all is well with you!!!