Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!

Daddy woke up this morning at 4:00 wide awake and snuck downstairs to see if Santa had come to our house last night and he sure did and I could not wait and ran upstairs to tell Samantha that he came...he came.   Mommy stopped me and said it was way too early to wake Samantha up...so i waited till 7:00 on the dot and then started singing Santa Claus is coming to town and Samantha woke up and wipes her eyes and says I think Santa came to see me...he knows how good I have been this year; I stayed on green all year (school talk for I was good today).  We go downstairs and sure enough the carrots are all gone; there is a note from Santa but as Mommy is reading it to Samantha out of the corner of her eye she sees the couch has some presents and she patiently waits for mommy to finish prior to saying I knew Santa came to see me.  She was much faster opening her presents this year and was so happy Santa got her so many cool things but especially the Hungry Hungry Hippo game as that is all she had told Santa that she wanted for Christmas.  Grandma JuJu and Grandpa came over for breakfast and to see what Santa had dropped off and give Samantha her presents.   Then we settled in for the Disney parade prior to Samantha falling back asleep.  I think she got overwhelmed from all of the fun this morning.  From our family to yours we hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2013!!!

































No comments: