Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Riley Christmas Eve Party!!!

A tradition of ours is we host a Christmas Eve Party at our house each year and this year was a blast.  Part of the tradition is each family has to take a picture in front of the Christmas tree and Paige has decided over the last couple of years to make it really interesting and have people wear hats.  Everyone is good sports about it and I think have just about came around to where they enjoy the pictures...ok that may be pushing it.  Paige's food was absolutely wonderful; the girl absolutely amazes me.  Everything is so organized and perfect.  This year her twist was a hot chocolate bar and that was a huge hit.  After dinner the door bell rang and it was an elf from the north pole.  Santa had sent her to our house to do face painting and games and animal balloons.  The kids thought she was wonderful and even talked me into getting a frosty painted on my face with a pink hat none the less.  After a while it was time to say goodbye to the elf and all of our family and friends.  Once everyone was gone we went searching around the house to see if the elf left any presents and sure enough three presents one for mommy, one for daddy, & one for sammie.  It was our Christmas pj's another tradition.  After putting on our new pj's we went outside to leave the cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer.  The Riley's would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2013!!!






















































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Wes! I know everyone had a great time! The food looked so good, hate I missed all the fun!!! I know the kids enjoyed the Elf. I am so glad i got to spend Christmas Eve with Samantha, you and Paige. Paige did a great job tonight with your help. Hope ya'll have a great Christmas day..I know Santa will be good to Sam. Love you all so much....Bern