Friday, January 18, 2013

Port Orleans - French Quarter

We woke up this morning and headed down for breakfast.  Sammie was so excited to go make waffles.  After breakfast we checked out and headed out for some outlet shopping.  We had planned on meeting the Keenan's around 1:30 at Animal Kingdom Lodge as Paige had made reservations at Sanaa.   Samantha was so excited when she rounded the corner and saw Bryson.  We walked around and looked at the animals prior to checking in for our late lunch.  I was a little worried about this meal as the food was a little out there but it turned out wonderful and I was stuffed by the time we left.  We said good-bye to the Keenan bunch and wished Kaya and Brayden good luck at practice and went to check into our hotel.  When we were down here last we stayed at Port Orleans Riverside and had seen the French Quarter and Paige had mentioned she wanted to stay there next so that is where we decided to stay this trip.  After checking in and walking around to check out the place we got on the boat and headed to Downtown Disney.  After dinner and a couple of rides everyone was getting a little tired so we headed back to the hotel.  Once we were in the hotel Samantha asked where her elephant was; I said I have no clue; Paige said really we handed it to you at the Carousel.  I said oh you mean the elephant that I hung on the fence and completely forgot about.  Back out for another boat ride Daddy went and this time it seemed to take forever as I started to think of all the crazy things that could have happened to the elephant.  When I walked around the corner the elephant was not where I left him but I saw him over by the cash register so all was well.  Samantha was so excited when I arrived back at the place with her elephant.  Time to turn in as we have a full day of soccer games tomorrow.  Good luck Kaya and Brayden!!!






















































































No comments: